Friday, July 13, 2012

Oasis

Sometimes in the dead of the night,
when darkenes shrouds everything in sight,
the chaos of daylight is yet to leave
I let the whispers of my heart
do all the talking.
And in moments as rare as
black pearl in an oyster
I find
I hear melodies
like someone just orchestrated
all that noise
that drowns my voice out
and clouds the insides of me
filling me with a music,
lending a whistle to my soul,
lifting that veil,
dissolving the mist,
till I can clearly see
All I need is some waking.

Hear a little less,
listen to it more,
so I can run the entire stretch of dunes
before me,
I can do all my walking.
Every now then
when the whispers grow louder
I should let them do all the talking.


1 comment:

  1. There is no greater revolution than inner revolution!
    There is no greater change than inner change!
    There is no wiser voice than inner one!
    There can be no greater bliss than inner bliss!
    That's the true Oasis!

    ReplyDelete