Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being in love..



Far across the distant land, hand in hand we go,
Riding on the winds of changes that blow.
The sails that ride gentle on waves ,take us ashore,
to new islets ,new sands ,never seen before.

I walked the path my heart chose,
Through the night, till the sun rose up ,above ,
Trudging alone in search of my desires
Yet ,I knew not what my heart aspires.
 
Now you walk beside, a rhythm anew.
I care not for the roads, neither the view.
With you ,my resolves now strengthens
My steps springing in new confidence.

Your bright gaze shines moonless nights away,
smile so charming like tender tulips that sway,
love was not when I gazed deep in your eyes that night,
it was in looking, together ,outward at the sight..


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chutki. Really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so romantic lucky ..... him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah romantic,absolutely romantic. In few lines you have cpatured two different feelings so well, no room for asking more. Dear lady, this is simply ..._____ ...it becomes a cliche if I repeat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) lovely .... I thoroughly cherished each and every word

    ReplyDelete