Thursday, February 24, 2011

That song in your heart

Its no matter today,
so, you sing me a song
thats in your heart.
Even when there are
no blues to chase away.

I know not the words
And I know I croak,
but I cud'nt care any less.
All I want is to hum along.
So, will you sing me a song?

Sometimes its nice
just to say,
there's no one else,
I would rather be with.
I love you,
I always did.

You are not much for
words or show.
and that I'm so weird.
so mush.
and a little mad .
Still, you
think the world of me,
that I know.

Can we then just let
us be?
Love all the wrongs
in each other we see.
For now,
All i want is to
hum along.
So, will you sing me a song?

5 comments:

  1. Good one. Nice to read,gives a good feeling, conveys the expectation of one in love,one of those impractical mills & boon type romantic poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me smile from my heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u both!! :) i m smiling as well now.. context : dedicated to a friend who helped me selflessly and sings amazingly well. it was a tiny incident and i know both of us would laugh over the triviality nevertheless I had to acknowledge the sweet gesture...hence...juvenile as it may sound the intentions are heartfelt:)
    what wud become of me without such wonderful ppl in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur musings r gems..u shud seriously pursue writing missy!

    ReplyDelete