Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dear God, Don’t Pop my Bubble.


It may last awhile
but they color our world
In myriad hue
bringing joy
so long as it does
To me
and as much to you.

I close my eyes
wishing
that one could lock in it
the beauty of this world
and all things nice.

So I know each time
I see the ugly side,
it’s still a better place
to be in,
worthy to weather
the rough ride.

Freeze it in time
as something for me
to remember this by.
I hope you are listening!
I wish
there be always
a song in our hearts,
flights of will and
an open sky.

2 comments:

  1. While reading it, I felt like I walking in green meadows showered with fresh dues, flowers and fragrance in the early morning...... Good selection of words, pictures ... :-) …reads like prayer of an innocent child... so refreshing to read…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting read! good poem and appropriate picture.

    ReplyDelete