Thursday, May 12, 2011

Do you know?


Would you know,
what it is like
to be both,
at shore yet at sea?
Curling in bitter
horror that love
is blind indeed.
Else,how din't I see?


What everyhing
between you and I
was coming to
an end this sad?
leaving me this empty,
costing me
everything I had?


Caught between
warring psyches.
Trapped in love.
And in my own heart!
Walking away
never to look back
even to say goodbye
as you depart.


You wouldn't
know any of this,
would you?
Having your heart
played with
and kicked about.
No.
I don't think you know.
I doubt.I doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..very good projection of pain and suffering. Though once again it appears one sided, can't help. Excellent depiction of the situation, these poems have been very realistic, appears to have come out of actual experience. Thats what makes them more grounded and realistic. Even though I would differ on the expressed emtions (opinions) I need to accept they have been brought out well. Makes one wonder how this is possible without going through that process..hats off to your abilities.

    ReplyDelete